Daily Catamaran Sailing Cruise in Orange Beach AL
As you can see Wild Hearts in no ordinary sailboat and the fun and memories that your family and friends will have aboard Wild Hearts won’t be ordinary either.
Wild Hearts is a spacious and open 53 foot catamaran. Wild Hearts provides plenty of room to stretch out and soak up the sun or if you are the adventurous type offer to help the crew trim the sails put Wild Hearts through her paces. If you like to feel the spray of Wild Hearts bows cutting through the water or if you want to lay around on the deck and enjoy the sun Wild Hearts can accommodate you. If you are the cruising type you can even sit back in the protected cabin for shelter from the elements. Wild Hearts is an adventure your heart has been yearning for.
Simply sit back and enjoy the ride. Wild Hearts can accommodate up to 49 passengers. Perfect for corporate events.
Cruise to one of the local Islands for some awesome beach time or take a Snorkeling trip to see our areas underwater scenery.
Refreshments are available at the onboard bar. For your convenience two restrooms are on the boat.
At all times, the Wild Hearts crew is aware of your safety, comfort and enjoyment. You’re in good hands with our Coast Guard-licensed Master Skipper and Crew – ready to serve!
- Wild Hearts was built in St. Croix United States Virgin Islands.
- Wild Hearts is a Gold Coast 53 foot catamaran sailboat designed for ocean sailing.
- This US Coast Guard certified vessel is made of strip planked cedar and epoxy for unrelenting strength and durability.
- Wild Hearts mast that rises 72ft in the air and a sail area of over 1000 square feet, she will easily whisk you away at double digit speeds.
- Wild Hearts has a wide 30ft. beam that will provide you, your family and friends a safe, comfortable and seaworthy ride.
- An accommodating and professional crew is included.
- A covered dockside reception area can be provided.
- Catering is available for any event.
- Perfect for corporate events!
Wild Hearts Catamaran Sailing Trips in Orange Beach